To a parent who has been doing their best to keep their kids from going crazy after hours of driving, it can be devastating to realize that the location you have chosen to stop for food does not have a place for little ones to get their wiggles out. So prior to our most recent adventure we got online to find a place to stop at that would have a place for kiddos to get energy out. It was surprising to find that Chick-fil-a was the only one that fit the bill. To be completely honest I am not a big fan of chicken sandwiches so I had only been to Chick-fil-a only 3 times before this trip.
It didn't take long after walking into the Chick-fil-a in Fairview Heights Illinois for me to decide that eating chicken sandwiches is worth it at this restaurant. Here is why.....
- They have complementary diapers an wipes that find themselves in need.
- There is a cleaning wipe and a mat for little ones to put food on in every highchair.
- Also by the condiments and napkins you can find cup of cheerios for babies.
- They have a service they call Mom's Valet. You order and pay at the drive thru and they will have your food waiting for you at a table when you get inside.
- Employes walk around and see if you need refills of drinks or anything else.
I want to say thank you to Chick-fil-a for what you do to make life easier for the parents that come to your restaurants.
*Due to the fact that Chick-fil-a restaurants are owned by different franchise owners not all of these services maybe available at all stores.